Sunday 2 June 2019

Episode 125 | Blood & Truth | Freediver | Five Nights at Freddy's | Round 2 of Index Impressions

Welcome to VR Roundtable episode 125. In this show we'll be discussing some more media impressions of the Valve Index, and some great software releases for the week such as Blood & Truth, Freediver and Five Nights At Freddy's: Help Wanted

VR Roundtable Paypal Donations: paypal.me/vrroundtable

The VR Roundtable Merch Store: https://teespring.com/stores/vr-round... (Alternate link: https://tinyurl.com/VRRMerch)


Note: The podcast is live streamed on YouTube and the audio extracted for the audio podcast directories.

As always, thanks for listening!!


e-mail: vrroundtable@gmail.com

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/vrroundtable
Follow us on Twitter @VR_Roundtable
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/VRRoundtable
Follow Gary on Twitter @ReckonerVR
Follow Steve on Twitter @Scubasteve2365
Follow Anthony on Twitter @VRGameRankings
Follow Chris on Twitter @Virtually_Chris

2 comments:

  1. Howdy would you mind letting me know which web host you're working with? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you recommend a good hosting provider at a reasonable price? Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!
    influencer Marketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to communicate my gratitude to this author for safeguarding me from such an episode. As a result of looking through the internet and running over thoughts that were not wonderful, I was thinking my life was no more. Living without the presence of answers to the issues you've settled all through your report is a critical case, and the sort that may have in a negative manner influenced my whole vocation in the event that I had not found your site. Your ability and generosity in moving all the stuff was important. I don't know what I would've done in the event that I had not found something like this like this. I am ready to as of now anticipate my future. You rock especially for this gifted and compelling assistance. I won't reconsider to allude the locales to any individual who should have advising about this circumstance.
    Influencer Marketing Switzerland

    ReplyDelete